As previously advised, the 2020 Season has been given the go ahead to start on Sunday 12th July. While we are awaiting confirmation on the length of the season and the final fixture, we did want to make you all aware of the fee structure and when fees are due.
Fees for 2020 are as follows;
- U8 & U9 $160 (no family discount applies)
- U10 $190 (no family discount applies)
- U11-U18 $210.
If more than one child is playing in the competitive age groups (11’s – 18’s) the 2nd child’s fees will be $190, 3rd $170, 4th $150.
Please note these reductions don’t apply to Under 8’s – 10’s (as the fees are already reduced)
50% of fees are payable before the start of round one
The balance is due before Round six starts
2020 Fees can be paid by:
1. Bank Transfer – PJFC bank account details are below (Bank transfer is preferable to in person payments)
BSB: 633 000
Account Name: Pakenham Junior Football Club
Note: Please ensure you include the full name of the player and aged level as the reference. For example, John Jones 17s (or) Jane Smith 11s
2. Credit Card via the FoxSporting Pulse website. This method will incur a 4% surcharge by FoxSporting Pulse. (Eg. $8 surcharge for $200 registration)
3. Credit Card on on Sundays during your child’s training session – social distancing rules MUST be adhered to.